Refurbished Galaxy S10 Plus
Grab yourself the top notch Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus refurbished on … Read More
Grab yourself the top notch Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus refurbished on Doji for a brilliant price! The Galaxy S10 Plus was released in 2019 and features a 6.4-inch Dynamic AMOLED display, dua…
Frequently Asked Questions
Find the best deals on refurbished Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus on Doji
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus came out in 2019 and is still a great pick up, especially when you grab it at a cheap price through the Doji trading platform. With up to 12GB RAM, this is a flagship phone you can get through Doji at an entry-level price, and it's sure to run well for years to come!
The Galaxy S10 Plus was available to buy for £899 (RRP) with 128GB storage, but you can pick it up refurbished for a much lower price on Doji. All products on our platform have passed a 52-point quality check. Plus, you're covered by a 12-month warranty and our 30-day returns policy.
Browse our platform for the best refurbished Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus deals and buy with confidence and transparency. Check buy and sell prices in real time to scout your best deal.
What are the key features of a reconditioned Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus?
- 6.4-inch Dynamic AMOLED display (HDR10+)
- Exynos 9820 chipset
- Wide (12MP), ultrawide (16MP) and telephoto (12MP) main cameras, with a 10MP dual selfie camera
- 128GB / 512GB / 1TB storage capacity
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB RAM
- Wireless charging (Qi/PMA)
- Available in Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green, Prism Blue, Canary Yellow, Flamingo Pink, Ceramic Black, Ceramic White, Cardinal Red, Smoke Blue
What does 'refurbished Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus' mean?
Buying a Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus refurbished means you can have a flawlessly working Samsung smartphone for much less. Not all second-hand, used phones are refurbished. The initial buyer might have changed their mind after the purchase, or they may just want to go for the latest model and get some extra cash by selling their old phone.
Refurbished Samsung products traded via the Doji platform are checked and repaired (if necessary) by experts to ensure they work great and look like new. Our refurbished Samsung smartphones are data-wiped and SIM-free so that you can choose your desired mobile network provider and save more money on your contract.
Here’s our grading assessment for the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus:
- Like New: Has all its features working 100%. It has at least 80% battery health, with no scratches, dents or cracks on the front screen or back. It is SIM-free and eligible for our returns policy and warranty.
- Very Good: Turns on perfectly and has all its features working 100%. It has at least 80% battery health and no visible cracks, dents or scratches on the screen or back. It is SIM-free (unlocked) and eligible for our 12-month warranty and 30-day returns policy. Only the housing may be scratched but not cracked or dented.
- Good: Turns on perfectly and all features work 100%. It has at least 80% battery health. The display is in good condition, but it might feature light discolouration – no dead pixels or touch problems, though. It comes with no cracks or dents on the screen or back. It is SIM-free and eligible for our warranty and returns policy.
- Needs Repair: The device includes all its components and has no missing parts. It might have software issues; however, it turns on. One or more features, such as speakers or cameras, might not work properly. The screen and/or back might have dents, cracks or scratches. It is SIM-free but not eligible for our warranty and returns policy.
Is it a good deal to buy a Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus today?
Samsung released the Galaxy S10 Plus in 2019 at an original price of £899. But you can pick one up refurbished on the Doji trading platform in Like New condition for around £240, with a 12-month warranty and 30-day returns.
Why should you buy a refurbished Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus? Is it safe?
Any refurbished Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus sold on Doji’s platform has undergone full functional and cosmetic checks to ensure they work and look like new. Plus, if you buy on Doji, you get them at a much cheaper price than their original, and they come with a 12-month warranty.
When you buy a refurbished Galaxy S10 Plus from a safe and trusted refurbished trading platform like Doji, you have nothing to worry about. Your new smartphone will have gone through our 52-point Quality Check, and all price and condition information will be fully transparent.
Plus, buying a second-hand, refurbished Galaxy S10 Plus from Doji is much better for the environment – when a new phone is produced, it generates around 85KG of CO2.
When buying a Samsung smartphone from Doji, you help us save the world and reduce the impact of tech products on our planet's health by preventing e-waste and supporting the preservation of rainforests. Thanks to our partnership with One Tribe, every product sold through Doji helps to protect 5 trees in the rainforest!
What is the price of a Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus?
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is no longer available on the Samsung store, but you can pick one up refurbished for as little as £160!
On the Doji trading platform you not only get a great deal, but you'll also get it with a 12-month warranty and 30-day returns policy.
Can I buy an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus?
Yes, Doji trades unlocked, SIM-free Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus smartphones at the most attractive prices in the UK. An unlocked or SIM-free smartphone does not include a SIM card and does not come with a monthly contract to pay to a network provider.
Get a refurbished, SIM-free Galaxy S10 Plus from the Doji platform and choose the best SIM offer you can find.
How’s the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus battery life? Do they have new batteries?
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus has a fantastic Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery, meaning the phone can last for over 20 hours of talk time.
Doji’s 'Like New', 'Very Good' and 'Good' Grades for the Galaxy S10 Plus model include a battery of equal or better quality than their original. Experienced technicians have thoroughly checked the batteries of the Samsung smartphone being traded on our platform to ensure they retain at least 80% of the original battery capacity. Plus, you get them at a much lower price and with a 12-month warranty!
What does each Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus come with?
The capable Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus has a host of brilliant features packed inside. When we deliver your phone, our sustainable packaging won't include any accessories, chargers and cables – we found that most people already have these, and we want to be as environmentally friendly as possible.
We made sure our packaging has the smallest impact it can on our planet. It’s 100% recyclable, as it’s made from recycled board and self-adhesive foam. There’s even some tips inside to help you dispose of it!
Should you buy the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus, or is the Galaxy S20 Plus a better option?
Not sure whether you should upgrade to the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus or the Galaxy S20 Plus? At Doji, we want to help you make an informed decision and find the product that's perfect for you.
At a glance the Galaxy S20 Plus is the newer model, so features some improvements, like running on a newer operating system (Android 10). But you can see how the specifications compare here.
Sell your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus with Doji
On Doji you have the power to sell your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus instantly to the highest offer, or set your own price and we'll see if a buyer will accept.
You can list your Samsung smartphone quickly without the need to upload pictures or descriptions. Just grade your device via our grading verification system. Use our Orderbook to check how much buyers on Doji are paying and set your accordingly.