Refurbished iPhone SE (2020)
Grab yourself the fantastic Apple iPhone SE (2020) refurbished on D… Read More
Grab yourself the fantastic Apple iPhone SE (2020) refurbished on Doji for an amazingly low price! The iPhone SE (2020) features a 4.7-inch Retina IPS screen, fitting comfortably in your …
Frequently Asked Questions
Find the best deals on refurbished iPhone SE (2020) on Doji
The iPhone SE (2020) is a great wallet-friendly pick up, especially when you grab it at a cheap price through the Doji trading platform. It features a 12-megapixel main camera that can shoot and playback video in 4K resolution, giving you crystal clear clips at your fingertips.
The iPhone SE (2020) was available to buy new from around £420 when it was first released, with either 64GB, 128GB or 256GB of internal memory, but you can pick it up refurbished for a much lower price on Doji. All products on our platform have passed a 52-point quality check. Plus, you're covered by a 12-month warranty and our 30-day returns policy.
Browse our platform for the best refurbished iPhone SE (2020) deals and buy with confidence and transparency. Check buy and sell prices in real time to scout your best deal.
What are the key features of a reconditioned iPhone SE (2020)
Here's what you get with the iPhone SE (2020):
- 4.7-inch Retina IPS display, with ion-strengthened glass
- Apple A13 Bionic chipset (7 nm+)
- iOS 13 operating system, upgradeable to iOS 16.3
- 12MP main camera, 7MP selfie camera
- 64GB / 128GB / 256GB
- Available in Black, White, Red
What does 'refurbished iPhone SE (2020)' mean?
Buying an iPhone SE (2020) refurbished means you can have a flawlessly working iPhone for much less. Not all second-hand, used phones are refurbished. The initial buyer might have changed their mind after the purchase, or they may just want to go for the latest model and get some extra cash by selling their old phone.
Refurbished Apple products traded via the Doji platform are checked and repaired (if necessary) by experts to ensure they work great and look like new. Moreover, our refurbished iPhones are data-wiped and SIM-free so that you can choose your desired mobile network provider and save more money on your contract.
Here’s our grading assessment for the iPhone SE (2020):
- Like New: Has all its features working 100%. It has at least 80% battery health, with no scratches, dents or cracks on the front screen or back. It is SIM-free and eligible for our returns policy and warranty.
- Very Good: Turns on perfectly and has all its features working 100%. It has at least 80% battery health and no visible cracks, dents or scratches on the screen or back. It is SIM-free (unlocked) and eligible for our 12-month warranty and 30-day returns policy. Only the housing may be scratched but not cracked or dented.
- Good: Turns on perfectly and all features work 100%. It has at least 80% battery health. The display is in good condition, but it might feature light discolouration – no dead pixels or touch problems, though. It comes with no cracks or dents on the screen or back. It is SIM-free and eligible for our warranty and returns policy.
- Needs Repair: The device includes all its components and has no missing parts. It might have software issues; however, it turns on. One or more features, such as speakers or cameras, might not work properly. The screen and/or back might have dents, cracks or scratches. It is SIM-free but not eligible for our warranty and returns policy.
Is it a good deal to buy an iPhone SE (2020) today?
The original price of the iPhone SE (2020), with 64GB memory, was around £420. But you can pick one up refurbished on the Doji trading platform in Like New condition for around £130, with a 12-month warranty and 30-day returns.
Why should you buy a refurbished iPhone SE (2020)? Is it safe?
Any refurbished iPhone SE (2020) sold on Doji’s platform has undergone full functional and cosmetic checks to ensure they work and look like new. Plus, if you buy on Doji, you get them at a much cheaper price than their original, and they come with a 12-month warranty.
When you buy a refurbished iPhone SE (2020) from a safe and trusted refurbished trading platform like Doji, you have nothing to worry about. Your new smartphone will have gone through our 52-point Quality Check, and all price and condition information will be fully transparent.
Plus, buying a second-hand, refurbished iPhone SE (2020) from Doji is much better for the environment – when a new phone is produced, it generates around 85KG of CO2.
When buying an iPhone from Doji, you help us save the world and reduce the impact of tech products on our planet's health by preventing e-waste and supporting the preservation of rainforests. Thanks to our partnership with One Tribe, every product sold through Doji helps to protect 5 trees in the rainforest!
What is the price of a iPhone SE (2020)?
On the Doji trading platform you not only get a great deal, but you'll also get it with a 12-month warranty and 30-day returns policy.
Can I buy an unlocked iPhone SE (2020)?
Yes, Doji trades unlocked, SIM-free iPhone SE (2020) at the most attractive prices in the UK. An unlocked or SIM-free smartphone does not include a SIM card and does not come with a monthly contract to pay to a network provider.
Get a refurbished, SIM-free iPhone SE (2020) from the Doji platform and choose the best 4G SIM offer you can find.
How’s the iPhone SE (2020) battery life? Do they have new batteries?
The iPhone SE (2020) has a fantastic Li-Ion 1821 mAh battery, meaning the phone can last for around 13 hours, depending on the use. It can also be charged wirelessly (Qi), making it super convenient.
Doji’s 'Like New', 'Very Good' and 'Good' Grades for the iPhone SE (2020) model include a battery of equal or better quality than their original. Experienced technicians have thoroughly checked the batteries of the iPhones being traded on our platform to ensure they retain at least 80% of the original battery capacity. Plus, you get them at a much lower price and with a 12-month warranty!
What does each iPhone SE (2020) come with?
The iPhone SE (2020) has a host of brilliant features packed inside. When we deliver your phone, our sustainable packaging won't include any accessories, chargers and cables – we found that most people already have these, and we want to be as environmentally friendly as possible.
We made sure our packaging has the smallest impact it can on our planet. It’s 100% recyclable, as it’s made from recycled board and self-adhesive foam. There’s even some tips inside to help you dispose of it!
Should you buy the iPhone SE (2020), or is the iPhone SE (2022) a better option?
Not sure whether you should upgrade to the iPhone SE (2020) or the newer iPhone SE (2022)? At Doji, we want to help you make an informed decision and find the product that's perfect for you.
At a glance, the newer model has a more up-to-date operating system and a bit more RAM to help you multitask – but you can see how the specifications compare here.